Thursday, September 8, 2016

Ideas

When I have an idea, whether for a product, business, dinner or outfit, I normally use the notepad app on my iPhone to keep up with it. I usually type it out and save it so I can look back at it later.

Turns out, there are many apps in the app store that help with ideas and idea structuring.

One app in particular that I've come across is Mindly by the developer Dripgrind Oy. This app uses the same concept as a mind map, with the main idea in the center and other tidbits of information to go with it circling around the main idea. Not a bad thing to use, actually.

I know others that use a voice recorder to save their ideas. Usually they're saving song ideas or they're too lazy to write it out on paper or type it in their phone.
I for one prefer to use my notepad.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info. I am constantly thinking of ideas and ways to improve. Sounds like Mindly will be a great app to check out!

    ReplyDelete