Thursday, October 6, 2016

What Consumers Want pt. 2

A couple of weeks ago I wrote a short post of what is important to consumers, and my main point was to have a good relationship with the customer.

Today, I went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. As I was eating, I thought of what makes Chick-Fil-A so amazing. Of course, their food is great. But I can get a chicken sandwich at McDonald's, right? So why do I keep going to Chick-Fil-A?
(Okay, I agree, their food is so much better than Mickey D's, but that's not the point here...)
I like CFA because their customer service is awesome! They are polite workers and are genuinely ready to serve you. They are personable and see you as more as just someone that's giving you money. I like that in a restaurant, or in any place of business really.

No comments:

Post a Comment